Uniform: Parents are required to purchase the AISPP school and sports uniform.
Book List: Parents of Middle and Senior School students will be required to purchase relevant books and equipment on an annual basis as published by the school.
Technology Requirements: Parents of Middle and Senior School year 6 & 12 students will be required to purchase a personal macbook computer, the model and make as advised by the school.
Bus Transportation (Optional): This is an optional fee for students requiring daily transportation to and from the AISPP campus. Daily fees for bus transportation at AISPP is:
– From 0-3Km is $2/day
– From 3-5Km is $5/day
– From 5-8Km is $6.5/day
– From 8-13Km or more is $13/day
The account statement will be send home by the end of the month.
Smart Café Lunch (Optional and highly recommended): AISPP will provide a daily menu of healthy lunch options including snack and drink options. (A daily café lunch fee at AISPP is $2.90 per student under 5 years old and $3.50 per student from 5 years old up, and the account statement will be sent home by term).
After School Care (Optional): This is an optional fee for students requiring daily after school care from 3PM to 4PM (Daily after school care fees is $5 per student or only $15/week and the account statement will be sent home by the end of the month).
Please note: (sibling offer is not applicable for Foundation Families) Families with two or more children simultaneously enrolled at AISPP will receive:
- 2ndchild – 5% reduction from tuition fee
- 3rdchild – 10% reduction from tuition fee
- 4thchild – 15% reduction from tuition fee
Billing and Late Payments
Late payment and penalties shall be applied as follows:
- Overdue accounts are billed at 1.25% month.
- After 30 days beyond the invoice due date: the school may withhold all student records and the Head of School may withdraw the student(s) enrolment. Payment procedure and bank details: