Guide to Tuition & fees
Comprehensive information on AISPP tuition and fees can be found here
(Updated April 2022).
For your convenience, three payment options are made available for parents:
- Annually: The total balance to be paid in full at the beginning of the school year.
- Semesterly: The total balance to be paid in two installments at the beginning of each semester.
- Quarterly: The total balance to be paid in four installments at the beginning of each term.
Parents can directly via ABA Pay (for ABA account holders), by bank transfer, or via cheque made payable to “Australian International School Phnom Penh”. These payment methods are the most secure for both the payee and the recipient. Payments can be made at the school in cash in cooperation with our cashier and Finance Department. Please contact the Finance Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the school’s bank account details.
Families with two or more children simultaneously enrolled at AISPP are eligible to receive the following discount , which will be applied to the youngest child's tuition.
- 2nd Child 5% reduction from tuition fee*
- 3rd Child 10% reduction from tuition fee*
- 4th Child 15% reduction from tuition fee*
*Applied to the youngest child’s tuition