Rest assured we are doing all we can to ensure continuity of learning and the Health and Welfare of the community. School is open.
Due to the changing circumstances with COVID-19 within Cambodia, we are planning as a school and we are at a level 2 (Moderate Risk) and we are planning for level 3 and beyond.
Our planning includes various aspects such as campus access, education delivery, after school activities, events, travel transport, communications, hygiene and security.
Please note the following changes effective Tuesday 10 March:
– Only one adult per family is permitted onto the campus.
– Screening procedures will continue and is mandatory.
– CCAs by outside providers are cancelled (Yoga, Karate, Badminton, Dance, Piano, Tennis, Sand Art, Clay Art, Robothink)
– Food restrictions for services will occur and Teachers will serve food (and no self-service will occur)
– Events are cancelled (or modified for classes only with no parents invited) to minimize risk
– Parent Teacher Conferences will continue with one adult only.
No confirmed cases of COVID-19 are confirmed within the AISPP Community.
Please contact Parent Liaison Officer, Bophan or Nurse Davy for further clarifications.
Head of School